A Community For Peace is a trauma-informed organization that addresses the holistic impact of domestic violence, sexual assault, family violence on an individual, as well as, their families or family systems.
24 Hour Crisis Hotline 916.728.7210
Our trauma-informed domestic violence center is an environment that provides a sanctuary style model which includes subdued lighting, quiet, calm and nurturing environment for folks who have been affected by abuse and trauma.
A trauma-informed center offers staff and policies and protocols that reflect an understanding of the lifecycle of abuse and trauma over the lifespan of an individual who has trauma.
A center that is trauma-informed addresses the holistic impact of domestic violence, sexual assault, family violence on an individual, as well as, their families or family systems.
ACFP NORTH~ Citrus Heights location supporting Citrus Heights and surrounding Sacramento County.
ACFP SOUTH~ Supporting Oak Park and surrounding Sacramento County. Location opening in 2018.
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline- 916.728.7210
- Emergency Shelter (Women & Children)
- Transitional Housing Assistance
- Business Center (walk-in during weekdays)
- Relocation Assistance and Housing Assistance
- Transportation Support
- Children/Youth Services
- DV Peer Support/Education
- Legal Services/ Advocacy
- Law Enforcement Response (DVRT First Response, DVRT ONCALL, CEDV)
- Community Outreach and Collaborative
- Emergency Room Response
- Social Services Advocacy
- Individual Counseling, Women and Men
VIDEO: ABOUT A Community For Peace by Elaine Whitefeather