A Community For Peace believes that to heal the family, everyone needs to participate in the healing process. The men in our world need healing too.
Our vision is to End the Worldwide issue of men’s violence towards woman, children, pets and to other men; One Man at a Time.
FACT: Violence is a learned behavior; NOW time to unlearn it!
About ‘A Community For Peace’ Men’s Program
- There is never a charge for any men’s group.
- Men’s group is a safe environment in which you can find support and understanding.
- Men’s group is an empowering and necessary step for those seeking to live a life free of violence.
- All men’s groups interactions are Confidential.
- In order to participate, you must be sober. This is a drug and alcohol-free environment.
About the Class Syllabus
- Review of legal definition of Domestic Violence (DV)
- Behavioral definition of Domestic Violence (DV)
- Review of Types of Abuses; Emotional/Psychological, verbal, sexual, physical, and financial
- Identifying coping strategies
- Identifying triggers
- Intervention Strategies
- Domestic Violence (DV) and Impact on children
- Safety Planning
For more information, email email@example.com