Committed to helping LGBTQ+ Communities create safe, healthy, and loving relationships.
ABUSE TAKES ON MANY FORMS.....
Emotional, Psychological, Verbal, Financial, Spiritual, Sexual, Physical.
- You do not deserve to be abused.
- No one deserves to live and love in fear.
- There are reasons why it is hard to leave and why it keeps happening.
- There is a safe place for you to figure out what works for you and your family.
- Any form of abuse impacts your kids in the same way it impacts you.
DOES YOUR PARTNER?
- Control your decisions and actions? Where you go and who you see?
- Threaten to "out" you, or tells you that no one will believe you because you are LGBTQ?
- Criticize, insult, belittle or humiliate you? or hit, kick, shove, strangle, or throw things at you?
- Criticize or minimize your sexuality or gender identity?
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
*Legal and Resource Assistance
*Social Services Advocacy/ CPS Advocacy
*Peer Support Groups
*Intimate Partner Violence Education
*Emergency Food and Clothing